One of my favourite ‘self-care’ routines is a good face mask. I love putting on my bathrobe, slapping on a mask and taking 20 minutes to just relax.
I’m always on the search for a new favourite face mask, but currently these are my go-to’s:
For pimples: Herbivore Blue Clay Detoxifying Treatment
- Dries up pesky pimples
- Smells like flowers
- Great all over the face or as a spot treatment
- I love how it tightens the skin as it dries…and once you wash it off yours skin feels SO clean
For exfoliation: Dr. Roebuck’s Polish
- A 2-in-1 facial scrub and mask
- Smells like mint
- Not an abrasive/harsh scrub
- Very soothing
- Contains biodegradable eco beads
- Makes skin feel radiant and super clean
Overnight mask: Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask
- This was my first face mask that stayed on for more than 20 minutes….it’s an overnight mask!
- Creates a brighter, even skin tone
- Feels super moisturizing and lightweight
- Smells like fresh laundry (but not like that fake cotton smell)
- Rebalances oils in the skin (regulates production of sebum)
- Powered by mineral-rich healing waters and patented Hydro Mineral Transference delivery system developed by a Nobel-prize winning laboratory (how cool, eh!?)
Do you have a favourite face mask? Like I said, I’m always on the hunt for a new favourite…but, if you want to try out Omorovicza’s Overnight Midnight Radiance Mask, head over to my Instagram to enter the contest to win a jar of your own. I’ll be drawing 10 winners thanks to Omorovicza!