Attention last minute holiday shoppers! Here is day 5 of my 6 days of stress-free gift guides. This one includes gifts that are perfect for both men and women…and it’s probably my favourite guide, as I am all about that cozy life. The first thing I typically do when I get home is put on my pjs or sweats and I can’t say no to too many furry throws. Who doesn’t like being cozy???
1. Adult Action Mountie Onesie from the Drake General Store: A Canadiana onesie that tops the cozy charts. I love the feel of this waffle knit cotton and the playful mountie print couldn’t be any cuter. I love lounging in these guys…and sleeping in them is the comfiest thing ever. These are currently on sale! Drake General Store also has a holiday-themed onesie and when purchased, a portion of the sales benefits Sick Kids. Check it out!
2. Cozy Faux Fur Throw: These throws from Indigo are my FAVOURITE. They are so cozy and they don’t lose their cozy factor when machine washed. We have a couple of these throws in our living room and they are my favourite blankets to snuggle up with on the couch.
3. ‘Pause’ Mug: Throwing a cute mug into the cozy mix is key. I love this simple mug with the word ‘pause’ on it. It reminds me to simply pause and enjoy the moment. I got this mug at the Toronto Yoga Mamas boutique, but I found it online at rosebonbon.ca.
4. Wilfrid Free Hat: I love the simplicity of this hat – and it’s warm too! (This hat comes in nine colours).
5. Good Cheer Diffuser Blend Collection: This collection is perfect for the holiday season and great for the winter months. My favourite blend in this box is Tree Scents – perfect for condo living when you can’t have a real tree!
6. Namaste Uplifting Mist: If you’re feeling cozy…but feeling stressed, this is a great mist that will get your mind on the same page as your body…RELAXED!
7. Teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea: Mmmm, this tea is so warming and delightful. I love this combo of flavours. Not only does it make for a warm, tasty tea, but it’s also great for when you have indigestion or a sore throat.
8. Saje aromaTree Diffuser: You can never have enough diffusers. This one is made of wood and it is perfect for the winter season. Doesn’t it look like it would make the perfect addition to a cozy cottage?
9. Comfy Cozy Pillow Cover: I love the saying on this pillow. It basically sums up how my husband I like to spend our Friday nights. A perfect pillow for a comfy, cozy couch!