Day 3 of my 6 days of stress-free holiday gift guides!
This one is for all the ladies and guys who have an addiction to skincare products…like me!
I am totally obsessed with skincare products – my bathroom is overflowing with them – but, these 11 products take the cake. I love them and would recommend them to anyone.
1. basd body wash – invigorating mint: This might be the most invigorating body wash I’ve ever tried. For anyone who stays the night at our place and showers the next morning, I tell them “try the basd body wash”! It’s seriously so good. It smells like pure mint and makes your body feel cool and tingly…just be careful where you wash 😉
2. Biotherm Skin Oxygen Strengthening Concentrate Serum: Skin Oxygen serum is enriched with Chlorella, which is detoxifying algae known for it’s antioxidant and regenerating properties. This stuff feels like butter on the skin. It also smells so lovely!
3. The Ordinary “Buffet”: One word: obsessed. I’m on my fifth bottle of this magic serum and I don’t go a day without using it. It’s moisturizing, plumping, brightening…it’s basically “all the things” in one little bottle. I apply it after I cleanse morning and night. It’s also fantastic under makeup.
4. Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash: When I’m not using basd, I’m using this. It’s also invigorating and makes the shower smell so tropical. I love it!
5. Weleda Arnica Massage Oil: This oil is perfect for sore muscles. It’s warming, calming and full of natural ingredients.
6. dermalogica daily microfoliant: An exfoliant that’s gentle enough to use everyday! I use this every evening after I cleanse as an extra step to my routine. This exfoliator is pricey but worth it. A little bit goes a long way and it 100% works in brightening the skin. I’ve been religiously using it for a few months and my skin looks and feels more evenly textured and clear.
7. Herbivore Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask: I talked about this face mask in a post last month as one of my three favourite masks. It’s perfect for spot treatment and it seriously works in helping to get rid of pimples quickly. This would be a great stocking stuffer!
8. Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask: This is another mask I featured last month…and I absolutely love it. It’s luxurious, but like the dermalogica daily microfoliant, a little bit goes a long way.
9. The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%: I’m all about skin brightening products (if you haven’t been able to tell…). This one is based with Azelaic Acid, which is produced naturally by yeast that lives on skin. It helps to brighten the skin tone and improves the evenness of skin texture. It also helps to reduce blemishes! I only apply this before bed when my skin needs some extra lovin’…and it’s only $8!
10. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel: This is one of my favourrrrrrite cleansers right now. It’s gentle, effective and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. It also gently exfoliates while you cleanse.
11. Biotherm Skin Oxygen Depolluting Clenaser: This is another one of my go-to cleansers. It’s very similar to Mario Badescu Cleansing Gel, but this one foams and is a little bit pricier.