Day 2 of my 6 days of stress-free holiday gift guides! This one is for the girl bosses on your list!
1. At Your Desk Remedy Bar by Saje: I love these roll on remedies. Stress Release helps with tension, I like to roll it on my shoulders and neck; Eater’s Digest is so soothing when your tummy isn’t very happy with you; and Quick Study is awesome for focus – I like to roll it on my temples and wrists.
2. Saje Aromaom Ultrasonic Diffuser: This is the perfect addition to your desk. Just add your favourite diffuser blend and get to work! I especially love this in the winter as it acts as a mini humidifier – great for skin hydration.
3. American Crafts Rose Gold Scissors: I’m not going to lie…I don’t often need to use scissors for work, but I do love the touch of rose gold that it adds to my desk. The perfect lady boss desk accessory!
4. Poppin Signature Navy Ballpoint Pens: Poppin pens are my favourite pens out there. They’re smooth, last forever and they’re stylish. They’re also affordable in price…which can be hard to find in a good pen (12 pens for $15).
5. 2018 – The Happiness Planner: Now is the best time to buy an agenda….because 2018 is WEEKS away! Instead of focusing on productivity, this planner focuses on your happiness. It has typical agenda pages, but on top of the pages it’s packed with questions and guides to help you become a positive, happier person. 🙂
6. Henge Docks – Vertical Dock: I love this docking station for my laptop. It’s sleek and takes up hardly any space on my desk. I just pop in my laptop and it connects to my monitor. It’s a very neat product!
7. Acrylic Clear/Rose Gold Stapler: You can never have enough rose gold…right?