I can’t believe 2016 has come and gone. It was the best year of my life, thus far. It was full of love, festivities and celebrations with family and friends. Rob (my now husband) and I put the finishing details on our wedding, celebrated our engagement and future wedding with showers and parties, moved into a new home and then on September 24th we got married. It was the best day of our lives. Rob and I then went to Barbados on our honeymoon and in October and December we celebrated two more weddings. I also started this new blog, met amazing people and to top things off, our family got a puppy!!! It was a very eventful year.
With only two days left in 2016, I thought I’d share some of my favourite finds from 2016. I love the below items and use them all the time!
1. Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette: The comfiest bra ever – next to Aritzia’s bralettes. I usually hate bras. I’ll take them off the minute I get home…but I love these CK bras for lounging. They’re so comfy and chill.
2. Everyone 3-in-1 Citrus and Mint Lotion: I love this lotion. It has such a fresh scent and feels so refreshing. Not only is it a body lotion but it’s also a face and hand cream…however I haven’t tried it on my face yet. This lotion is also great on the budget…32 fl oz. for $14!
3. Marc Jacobs Honey: I’ve been eyeing this scent for a couple years now…I would sample it every time I went into Shopper’s Drug Mart. Does anyone else do that with their fav perfumes?? I got it as a b-day present this year and just love being able to spritz it on whenever I want. I also love the bottle – so cute!
4. Indigo Luxe Cozy Throw: The coziest of throws. I’ve mentioned how I love this throw in a past post…but it truly has been one of my favourite things this year. I feel like Linus from Charlie Brown when I’m lounging around the house. I’ll snuggle up to it on the couch, wrap it around me like a shawl…it’s just so cozy!
5. easy.: I’m so happy I stumbled across easy. – the tampon/pad delivery company that delivers organic feminine hygiene products right to your door. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to conventional tampons. I just love what this company stands for and organic tampons are the best.
6. Mercury glass: We were introduced to mercury glass tea lights as an option for our wedding table centre pieces and I’m so happy we decided to go with them. I just love the look of mercury glass…we now have mercury glass accents around our condo, I think it’s a beautiful mix of antique and modern.
7. Aromaom Ultrasonic Diffuser: I’ve mentioned my love for Saje a few times before, but I seriously am obsessed with all things Saje, especially their diffusers. I love how sleek the Aromaom is and the magic it does to the air in our condo is wonderful. Best invention ever.
What were some of your favourite finds from 2016?