The holidays are SO soon and Christmas is only 19 days away! Can you believe it??? I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite things that would make awesome gifts for any lady. Check ’em out:
1. AROMAART Ultrasonic Diffuser by Saje: Okay, I actually don’t have this beautiful, new diffuser…but I do have the AROMAGEM and AROMAOM and I love them. This diffuser is gorgeous, I just love the marble and I think it would be a great statement piece to add to any room. I turn my diffusers on whenever I can and I love how fresh and clear they help make the air. Honestly, this is a go-to gift that anyone will love.
2. Philips VisaPure Essential PureRadiance: I’m in love with this face cleansing brush. It’s gentle yet effective and makes my face feel super clean. I have very sensitive skin and it’s not too rough at all. The battery life is great (six hours) and you can even use it in the shower. It also is timed for one minute. Every 20 seconds it will quickly pause so that you can move on to a different area of your face…it’s a great addition to your face wash routine. I got mine on Amazon.ca.
3. THE TEN SPOT Gift Card: I’ve been lucky enough to visit THE TEN SPOT a few times the past few months and I have to say it’s one of the best in and out spas I’ve been to in a long time. I love how quick, clean and thorough they are. This is a great gift for any lady or guy or on your list…because really, who doesn’t like to be pampered??
4. Gold Tape and Stapler Desk Set from HomeSense: Again…I actually don’t have this but I saw them and couldn’t not share. This would be a perfect addition to any desk…and these two items don’t have to hide in a desk drawer!
5. The Five Minute Journal: Have you heard of this? I actually just picked one up as an early Christmas gift for myself and I think that everyone should start and end their day with it – I just love the concept. It’s a journal to document your gratitude, affirmations and reflect on your day. I’m going to begin mine January 1st with the goal of making it a daily habit!
6. Joe Fresh Jewel Knit Sweater: I love Joe Fresh…and it’s pretty dangerous that I have one right across from where I work. Always so tempting! This is an awesome sweater for the winter. A perfect piece to dress up or down and would look great on any lady. It’s also only $39!
Have fun shopping!
*Nothing in this post was sponsored!