In my last post I mentioned how I love Valentine’s Day…for the fact that it’s filled with pink, chocolate and love. I’m a huge cheesy-romantic – just ask my husband.
I’ve always loved Valentine’s Day, I loved it in elementary school when we would decorate our shoe boxes and exchange Minnie Mouse and Star Wars themed cards, and I loved it in high-school when I was single and would load up on cinnamon hearts and caramel filled chocolate hearts.
But it’s not just about the cards and chocolate for me, I love it because I love love. If you know me, I’m a super affectionate person and if you’re in my good books I’ll make sure you know how much I love you.
In my last post I shared Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your man – well now it’s time for the ladies. Some simple gifts that aren’t expensive and will definitely please your Valentine (or your mama, sister or BFF).
1. Purdy’s Himalayan Pink Salt Caramels: THE BEST. I love these chocolates so much. They’re the perfect combo of sweet and salty. Mmmm…I’m craving them as I type this…
2. HomeSense Ceramic Cactus: A plant that will live forever! ($25 at HomeSense…cheaper than a dozen roses)!
3. Tna Avalanche Sweater: A cozy sueded fleece sweater, perfect for cold February weather.
4. Saje Wellness – Tantra Sensuous Diffuser Blend: Key scents of orange, cinnamon and patchouli. A romantic scent to warm up the room. Saje also has a whole line of ‘Tantra’, to help you embrace feelings of loving kindness.
5. H&M – Tulip Candle: Two gifts in one – flowers and a candle. (My favourite flowers are tulips!).
6. HomeSense Dead Sea Salt Bath Soak: A beautiful blend of lovely scented bath salts for the perfect, relaxing bath.
7. Kate Spade All in Good Taste: A perfect, beautiful book for everything entertaining, recipes, manners, and flowers. The go-to guide for throwing the perfect, polished dinner party. I love this book…I also just love flipping through the pages – it’s full of pretty photos.
I also just came across an awesome floral delivery company in Toronto – Wild North Flowers. They have beautiful blooms, succulents in concrete vessels and candles that you can choose from (their logo is also so chic)…AND if you’re in Toronto (with your postal code starting with ‘M’) they’ll ship for free. Check them out! I’m so excited that I stumbled across them. Do you have great gift ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
*Disclaimer: All of these products (and service) were all sourced by The Omm Life – none were placed or sponsored.