Flowers, chocolate, jewelry, champagne…Valentine’s Day isn’t just for the ladies…although this wonderful “Hallmark holiday” definitely markets it towards us. Yes…I said ‘wonderful’. I actually love Valentine’s day. For no good reason other than the fact that it’s filled with pink (my favourite colour), chocolate (my biggest weakness) and love (I’m definitely a romantic).
For all the gift guides for women out there, I thought it was only fair to give out some hints and nudges for some great gifts for the men in our lives.
1. H&M T-Shirt: I think every guy looks good in pink. Your man may beg to differ…but pair it with a pair of jeans and layer it with a black sweater and I’m sure he will grow to love it. Or maybe he won’t? Then this shirt also comes in brown.
2. Saje Natural Wellness – Peaceful Warrior Soothing Aftershave Toner: My husband has this and seems to love it. It’s a nice calming spritz after a clean shave. The smell is also great!
3. Paddywax Urban Candle – Amber & Smoke: A soy wax blend candle with a manly scent of amber and smoke. I love that it’s soy-based (healthier for your air) and the concrete vessel it comes in is super trendy. It would be a great little planter or pencil holder once the candle runs out…a dual purpose gift!
4. Hot Sox: If conversation hearts aren’t your guy’s candy of choice, then give him these convo heart socks! He might just wear them once a year on Feb. 14…but they are super festive. They’re also a lot cheaper than a bouquet of blooms.
5. L’Occitan Soap – For Men: A gentle, plant-based soap for sensitive skin. It has a soft scent and lathers very well. It also leaves the skin feeling super soft.
6. SAXX 24-Seven Boxer Briefs: [Sexy] underwear isn’t just for the girls. Apparently these briefs are super comfy too…enough said…
*All of these products were sourced by The Omm Life. None were sponsored or placed.